The main cause of mold growth is humidity and moisture in the air. There are certain places or corners in our houses that have more moisture and therefore, these are the places where you will notice the growth of mold. You can make use of mold cleaning products that are available in the market. But there are ways that are cheaper but yet effective. Today in this article we are going to discuss how to clean mold without the use of market mold cleaning products.
Traditional Way of Mold Killing
One of the most effective ways of cleaning mold traditionally is with the help of chlorine bleach. It is considered to be very effective for mold killing. Here are the steps to use it:
- Take a cup of chlorine bleach and simply sprinkle it on the mold affected area.
- After that, all you have to do is wipe clean the area off with the help of a sponge or scrubber and thus you can get rid of the unwanted mold.
It’s a very simple but yet very effective method of eradicating mild from your house forever.
Natural Way Of Killing Mold
If you want to kill or prevent the growth of mold naturally then here is what you have to do.
- All you need is some tea tree oil. When it comes to mold control there is nothing that beats tea tree oil.
- Take 100ml of tea tree oil and mix it with 100ml of vinegar.
- The next step is to mix 500ml of water in the mixture. Make sure you mix the solution properly.
- Now scrub the affected area by using a scrubber.
- Put the mixture in a spray bottle and then spray it on the area.
- Repeat this after every 5 hours until there is a single trace of mold left in the area.
Why does cleaning mold get difficult at times?
At times the mold tends to grow thick and spread more than 10 square feet. This mainly happens if there is a lot of water damage in your house. The layers of mold get so thick that it becomes nearly impossible to clean it with just home remedies. In such a situation, you may have to take professional help.
Now that you know how to deal with mold in your house, get rid of that unwanted patch of mold from your house today! You can also redirect to our existing articles for more information.